2 thoughts on “Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after inhaling toxic chemical fumes

  1. So die cleaning the restaurant with the chemicals provided or get fired because your boss accommodates racists.
    it’s a bad week to be employed at buffalo wild wings.

  2. For those who don't know, mixing bleach products with ammonia products creates hydrochloric acid-gas. It burns and melts most everything it comes into contact with. If you breath the fumes…then your throat, lungs ect. begin to literally, burn and melt. A simple training course or time taken to read the directions and this tragedy could have been avoided. It's too bad. I hope someone is held accountable for this.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *